Vidéotron Outage Report in Carleton Place, Ontario

No problems detected

If you are having issues, please submit a report below.

Vidéotron is a Canadian integrated telecommunications company active in cable television, interactive multimedia development, video on demand, cable telephony, wireless communication and Internet access services.

Problems in the last 24 hours in Carleton Place, Ontario

The chart below shows the number of Vidéotron reports we have received in the last 24 hours from users in Carleton Place and surrounding areas. An outage is declared when the number of reports exceeds the baseline, represented by the red line.

Vidéotron Outage Chart in Carleton Place, Ontario 05/27/2024 08:35

At the moment, we haven't detected any problems at Vidéotron. Are you experiencing issues or an outage? Leave a message in the comments section!

Most Reported Problems

The following are the most recent problems reported by Vidéotron users through our website.

  1. Internet (70%)

    Internet (70%)

  2. Wi-fi (11%)

    Wi-fi (11%)

  3. Total Blackout (9%)

    Total Blackout (9%)

  4. TV (6%)

    TV (6%)

  5. Phone (3%)

    Phone (3%)

  6. E-mail (2%)

    E-mail (2%)

Live Outage Map Near Carleton Place, Ontario

The most recent Vidéotron outage reports came from the following cities: Kanata and Stittsville.

Loading map, please wait...
City Problem Type Report Time
CanadaKanata Internet
CanadaStittsville Total Blackout
CanadaStittsville Total Blackout
CanadaStittsville Internet
CanadaStittsville Total Blackout
CanadaCarleton Place Wi-fi

Community Discussion

Tips? Frustrations? Share them here. Useful comments include a description of the problem, city and postal code.

Beware of "support numbers" or "recovery" accounts that might be posted below. Make sure to report and downvote those comments. Avoid posting your personal information.

Vidéotron Issues Reports

Latest outage, problems and issue reports in social media:

  • SBHSNGL TG (@SBHSNGL) reported

    @DanteInfn @Videotron They are the worst managed company . The management needs a clean up . But again ….

  • carmax74905256 carmax (@carmax74905256) reported

    @Videotron I have a hard time believing the 90% figure as I know so many from different areas still out, including myself. You can't get through to support. Wait times are ridiculous. After 34 years of being a loyal customer, I will be switching also.

  • greynotgrey Ian K. Rogers ikr?╭ರ_ಠ (@greynotgrey) reported

    @montrealmarc @Videotron I also live in H2V, never lost power - but also have had no home internet since Wednesday. I wonder if I will get a break on my Helix bill this month (hahaha of course not)

  • synfulosophy Synful (@synfulosophy) reported

    @Videotron You keep saying 90%, but that means nothing when you're the other 10% & you can't get an understanding as to what areas are being worked on next. An outage map similar to HydroQuebec would have been appreciated, but that must have been too hard. How about just naming burroughs?

  • debbieabo Deb White (@debbieabo) reported

    @Videotron I call BS on this post still no wifi service. It actually came on yesterday for a couple of hours and then disappeared.

  • atomic_issue Golden diva (@atomic_issue) reported

    @Videotron I never loose electricity, in Côtés des neiges, but my Videotron is dead. How would you blame my electric network.

  • Sparklepuss1 Sparklepuss (@Sparklepuss1) reported

    @DerekJKilian @Videotron Exactly. How is it me (a customer) has to tell other customers how to get access to a service we are all paying for? 🤔 Why is this not part of their basic messaging?

  • SBHSNGL TG (@SBHSNGL) reported

    @Videotron Just wondering when you will be posting more useless information . What a horrible company and uselsss customer service .

  • jamesschriss JCD35 (@jamesschriss) reported

    @Videotron Where is the outage map? We’ve been down since Wednesday.

  • patrickaug15655 patrick auger (@patrickaug15655) reported

    @Videotron Not working where I am, my wife working from home, better be back today, or we are switching provider! Sorry but my neighbor as another provider and they have it working since yesterday.